Re: [Xen-users] Re: Xen Disk I/O performance vs native performance:Xen

2009/2/13 DOGUET Emmanuel <Emmanuel.DOGUET@xxxxxxxx>:

> I have mount domU partition on dom0 for testing and it's OK.
> But same partiton on domU side is slow.
>
> Strange.

Strange indeed. At least that ruled-out hardware problems :)
Could try with a "simple" domU?
- 1 vcpu
- 512 M memory
- only one vbd

this should isolate whether or not the problem is on your particular
domU (e.g. some config parameter actually make domU slower).

Your config file should have only few lines, like this

memory = "512"
vcpus=1
disk = ['phy:/dev/rootvg/bdd-root,xvda1,w' ]
vif = [ "mac=00:22:64:A1:56:BF,bridge=xenbr0" ]
vfb =['type=vnc']
bootloader="/usr/bin/pygrub"

Regards,

Fajar