Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.3.1 Windows HVM Disk I/O -> domU and dom0 hangs

I have the same hardware and raid controller but right now just
running xen 3.1.2.  Make sure there are no Dell raid management
stuff running in any of the domU's, that is one thing that could
certainly cause a hang of that magnitude, also make sure there
is no heavy I/O in dom0 itself.

Steve timm