Re: [Xen-users] Volume group "VolGroup00" not found

To: bderzhavets@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Volume group "VolGroup00" not found
From: Brian Krusic <brian@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 11:44:26 -0800
Cc: Matt Vliet <mvliet@xxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Abdul Qadeer <qadeer.qadeer@xxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 11:45:28 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Boris,

I definitely don't want to start a flame on this topic and I ran the gitco rpms w/o fail.

I am just personally conservative is all.

Its great of gitco to make available the latest Xen stuff for Centos/RHEL and I do use them in certain situations.

- Brian