Re: [Xen-users] I'm looking for the right distribution to run Xen

Subject: Re: [Xen-users] I'm looking for the right distribution to run Xen
From: Thomas Goirand <thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 21:47:34 +0800
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 05:48:20 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=goirand.fr; h=message-id: date:from:mime-version:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to: content-type:content-transfer-encoding; q=dns/txt; s=postfix; bh= mgqolWUE9of9J3ogqQQq6BV+D4o=; b=gOvmHykHIc4StIzo250ZwqO8dwFg36VQ GirhoemNYIxACAo1D5ARl4PIq6MQMmC2wWvZcrTTkWKrOefJiUmmoKVldw2bMGU+ nNOGnAv1zKVc6OH9sq3TBilVcN6DTiD9MPc/5GPehqx2YaLX/HgphfY8167XlGTD Jg0Ndm5O6C8=