[Xen-users] OT: ocfs2 adding 3rd node question

To: Xen List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] OT: ocfs2 adding 3rd node question
From: James Pifer <jep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 14:09:53 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 11:14:29 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have a shared ocfs2 volume on a SAN. I'm trying to add a third
node(node2). I went to node 0, added the new node to the configuration,
then propogated it to the other nodes.

When I try to mount the ocfs2 volume on the new node, it is accepted by
node 0, but not accepted by node 1, givingkernel:
(3657,0):o2net_accept_one:1763 attempt to connect from unknown node at
this error:

I've checked the cluster.conf on all three servers and it looks correct.
How do I get node 1 to recognize the new node, node 2? I can't believe
I'd have to restart. Do I? I have a bunch of domU's running on node 1,
so that would be a pain.

All three servers are SLES10SP2 running ocfs2 1.4.0-0.5.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
James