[Xen-users] VMware guests to xen

To: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] VMware guests to xen
From: "lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 17:16:44 -0600
Delivery-date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 15:18:07 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So, the users on the VMware forums tell me I need to talk with xen users to
find out how to convert VMware Server 2.0 guests over to xen.

Anyone have some help they could offer? Been looking all over the net but keep
finding information which is never the same the next time. I'm guessing there
must be a tool or information on how to do this by now.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Mike