Re: [Xen-users] /etc/xen/auto - corrected

Hi Fajar,

Yes, I changed the SAVE value to be empty and it worked.

- Brian

On Jan 7, 2009, at 6:32 AM, Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 6:02 AM, Brian Krusic <brian@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am sending this incase any one else is as retarded as I (I'm sure there
are a few).

I read the /etc/sysconfig/xendomains script and modified some variables so
that shutdown was shutdown and startup was startup.

My hypervisor is Centos 5.2.

On Centos/Redhat 5, you should be able to modify /etc/sysconfig/ xendomains.

# Directory to save running domains to when the system (dom0) is
# shut down. Will also be used to restore domains from if # XENDOMAINS_RESTORE
# is set (see below). Leave empty to disable domain saving on shutdown
# (e.g. because you rather shut domains down).
# If domain saving does succeed, SHUTDOWN will not be executed.
#

So setting

XENDOMAINS_SAVE=""

should work.

Modifying files in /etc/sysconfig instead of /etc/init.d has the
benefit that it will not be overwritten during upgrades.

--
Fajar