Re: [Xen-users] Starting out in Xen

To: dnk <d.k.emaillists@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Starting out in Xen
From: "Grant McWilliams" <grantmasterflash@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 11:16:24 -0800
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 11:17:04 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=JGt9ueiKzyQlkJNKC5Z3vkRjJudsxzR6qTrbvH/RKXo=; b=ELY+9P3CUEqTg7vRo52eXGOuVBijnwJ8EY+wS0DilsfkcdQLhpi+NZgPpYYQZ+SCC0 XgenPHUtu7WlAcr18q82Suk/rhjVNI40ncksGOxOxQVeCtsqI8B1mh+HDtJG6TG3kCBW uo+CSG3ubRD4wgM89sEjHB5i6D3OiWyQVRAA4=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx