[Xen-users] Virtual network dies on all of domU simultaneously

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Virtual network dies on all of domU simultaneously
From: "Konstantin J. Chernov" <commander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 12:27:35 +0600
Delivery-date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 22:28:11 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello.

I'm running Debian Etch (kernel xen-linux-system-2.6.186--xen-686) and Xen 3.0.3-1 on HP ProLiant server.

I have 5 domU-s, each have 64MB RAM and it's network rate limited to 20MB/s.

I have virtual network (virtual bridge); I just created new bridge (it's name is xen-int) and added all domU-s to it. dom0 on xen-int have a first address (10.0.0.1) and it's role is a router and firewall - so xen-int doesn't exists physically. I created dummy0 interface and added it to xen-int to make bridge have an mac-address.

When I created all domU-s, after some time (~12h) I founded, that network on all domU-s died. If I try to destroy domU, vifX.Y continues to exist in dom0 and I can't recreate domU => I need to reboot the server.

I tried many tips, I've already disable TX on each network interface, but gain no result.

Please, help.

Thank you.