RE: [Xen-users] Redhat EL 5.2 guest on Redhat EL 5.2 host

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Redhat EL 5.2 guest on Redhat EL 5.2 host
From: "Dean Pullen" <dean.pullen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 17:08:25 -0000
Delivery-date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 09:09:14 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This seems to be picked up by the installer - it now goes directly to
TCP/IP settings.

After entering them manually, as there is no DHCP server, it goes to a
blue screen and does nothing further.

If my host is set to 10.0.0.1 I'm using 10.0.0.2. Should I be using some
bridge IP instead?

Any ideas?