Re: [Xen-users] bonding ethernet and xen >3.2.1

To: "Massimiliano De Ruosi" <max.deruosi@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] bonding ethernet and xen >3.2.1
From: "Grant McWilliams" <grantmasterflash@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 10:31:16 -0800
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 10:31:58 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=do/btW/m1nFLzTc+W5innKXk8Eeir7Yp/Z0AC+Udj9M=; b=nzXg3Cpi0mKxP3Bl1SMC2am81MwLCfRTeMM6o6vBK8kcVzjwvMK50HR9KmUJ1/fqoF nNcFS/eq9gFf0jft2RgPRLSmE7ldOd+kNSix4JwT6G29CBUMoeLQuEFemaEliD1WLkDm isSTsTjK791+UN8EELSW9yv9BQYLwMO1G0H3E=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx