[Xen-users] ERROR: Could not find an installable distribuition the insta

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] ERROR: Could not find an installable distribuition the install location
From: Rui Pedro Nunes <rui_nunnes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 16:12:05 +0000
Delivery-date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 08:12:47 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello.

I install centOS 5.1 with xen and now I am trying paravirtualize the same centOS 5.1.

So, I put the install cd in cd-drive and then in a terminal I did:

mount –rbind /media/CentOS_5.1/ /media/disk/

and it works.

then I configured one server of NFS. In a terminal I did:

mount –t nfs 10.112.33.181:/media/disk/ root/Desktop/example/

and it works.

Then when I was creating the virtual machine, at part “Locating installation media” in the field “install Media URL” I put

 nfs:10.112.33.181:/media/disk/

and when is starting create the virtual machine gave this error: Could not find an installable distribuition the install location.

What I am doing wrong??

Can you help me??

Veja mapas e encontre as melhores rotas para fugir do trânsito com o Live Search Maps! Experimente já!