Re: [Xen-users] Differences when using Xen with Debian Lenny and other d

To: "Simon Hobson" <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Differences when using Xen with Debian Lenny and other distro
From: "Grant McWilliams" <grantmasterflash@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 11:20:09 -0800
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 11:21:30 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=DI27cKRBUouO6vxtKMKL+Wt030QccgrDl6kbkI2g1+M=; b=TMxcfYjM319eqvTkVqHQal+kmrBAr4ni7/26C2/8jtBrx2AYtRR4uyD3r6lMbs2Nfr /fT9Sy7gmPtmocEpqBns/l92gkmU5xgTD7e63sCkzwFuywDb5M6+4f0Nz4U0OTHbFUaE rwThRnlUe2ScRBa8nku8JryLwn3gEc1cEJsnk=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx