RE: [Xen-users] HVM Migration

Yep - XP 32-bit.  Disabled those options on the net card, but still have the same symptoms...

Thanks - Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: Iyer, Anoop <anoop.iyer@xxxxxxx>
To: Nick Couchman <Nick.Couchman@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] HVM Migration
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 15:50:08 -0600

Is it 32-bit XP?

Since your symptom sounds the same as mine from yesterday with the same codebase (mine was Win2003, yours is XP; we're both using GPLPV; I too saw the processor pegged and the VM unresponsive) you might try the workaround James Harper suggested to me – disabling checksum offload and large send offload in the NIC – before doing the migration.

For what it’s worth, my VM that had issues yesterday was also a “migrated” VM (not live).

Anoop