RE: [Xen-users] Re: setting CPUs per socket in Xen?

To: "'PattiMichelle'" <miche1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Re: setting CPUs per socket in Xen?
From: "Venefax" <venefax@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 11:08:16 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 08:11:22 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:references :in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version:content-type :x-mailer:thread-index:content-language:x-cr-hashedpuzzle :x-cr-puzzleid; bh=hxgCCPUjUgxjD0BrjVm9/z1Zt8bTDRb6d96gL2tXyOE=; b=oDpUXX3tqhVyj+csGsf2cRqbxEIu2gloVFcDLhO5MZ3asGCdrzFoo193+FQhJj9B/I MSAoajiJibfU41vjm/8DV+DCI2Wt4ptEz4IOvU8g8I9u6MdIBdDyzu0IBSlkJRcQZWSn hLaqOm7wsQPueB3X+fAvenlwRbiJ1FrMugzFY=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I want to do the same. Can you please explain what the '1:edx=xxx1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx” means and where do we get the meaning of the “xxxx”

Federico