[Xen-users] Xen PV 0.9.12-pre3 with Multiple NICs/Bridges, Hard Lock

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen PV 0.9.12-pre3 with Multiple NICs/Bridges, Hard Lock
From: "Robert Dunkley" <Robert@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 15:27:17 -0000
Delivery-date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 07:30:45 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Everyone,

I'm using a Xen 3.30 on Centos Dom0 setup with two bridges, one for WAN
and One for LAN (Both are on separate physical NICs within Dom0).

I can use a 2 NIC setup with Server 2003 Pure HVM fine. A single NIC
setup works fine with the Pre3 drivers but as soon as I add the second
NIC the system hard locks within a few seconds of networking coming up.
Both NICs looks fine from device manager and Network connections.

Any ideas how I can get this working with 2 NICs. Is a different version
of the GPL PV driver more likely to work?

Thanks in advance,

Rob

The SAQ Group

Registered Office: 18 Chapel Street, Petersfield, Hampshire GU32 3DZ
SEMTEC Limited Trading as SAQ is Registered in England & Wales
Company Number: 06481952

http://www.saqnet.co.uk AS29219

SAQ Group Delivers high quality, honestly priced communication and I.T.
services to UK Business.

DSL : Domains : Email : Hosting : CoLo : Servers : Racks : Transit : Backups :
Managed Networks : Remote Support.

Find us in http://www.thebestof.co.uk/petersfield