[Xen-users] Still cant create/start domU

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Still cant create/start domU
From: "HostBigger Admin" <cto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 10:45:29 -0700
Delivery-date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 09:48:27 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello All:

Todd:

Thanks for the info. I used the --nographics switch and I still got the message. I tried to log back into the domU console with xm console 5 which is the ID from xm list but I get the message

xenconsole: Could not read tty from store: No such file or directory

I looked at the qemu log in /var/log/xen

And this is what I see

domid: 5

qemu: the number of cpus is 1

*** image /local/domain/0/backend/vbd/5/768 format raw driver 0x80e7940

*** image /local/domain/0/backend/vbd/5/5632 format raw driver 0x80e7940 Watching /local/domain/5/logdirty/next-active

Could not initialize SDL - exiting

Looking on the list and on Google this seems to be a mysterious error.

Thanks in advance

JAson