RE: [Xen-users] GPL PV Intermitent Network Problems

> Deleted the network card and re-added it, and it is still using IRQ 5
and
> still showing the same behavior.

Yes, it will always follow the xenpci adapter. I'm not sure how you can
make it change... maybe try deleting the xenpci device after booting
without GPLPV in your boot.ini.

Actually... maybe those IRQ's also depend on acpi=1 too? I can't
remember. If that's not already =1 then maybe try setting that?

In your previous email you mentioned another machine that did have
apic=1 that was exhibiting the same symptoms. Is it definitely not using
IRQ 5?

Thanks

James