Re: [Xen-users] Xen VMM Window Resize Commands

To: "Mike Brotzman" <mbrotzman.jhu@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen VMM Window Resize Commands
From: "Todd Deshane" <deshantm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 11:45:11 -0500
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 08:45:52 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:reply-to :to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=ZUZZqA9C8r10W8IIbcOGD3uRY7nX6MJabYMPFrRQMTg=; b=StYa0OaB1n7h5g2pVNj/x3twEw9JX7JyIGM2fqUO/gMrLuDRWcVv66Olbq1p5BNgSS r+3553PS0KqnElMneNWexBcSe06O4AUGAef26h50XqVu7IIQLDr8muP/gn36DgZ9L+h5 I0NobilZwSpm0SVMkHH0pXXF4V6I38fjRRmZ4=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 1:02 PM, Mike Brotzman <mbrotzman.jhu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am working on a workstation environment where users can be seamlessly
> presented different VM's without having to manually click and move VM
> windows on top of other windows or Dom0.  I was wondering if there were any
> terminal command sets that can use to achieve this effect.  I know there are
> xen commands to show and hide VM windows, but I would also need to be able
> to commands VM windows to take up the full screen as well, but any commands
> to resize the VM windows were not immediately obvious.

What type of VM windows are you talking about?
VNC? SDL? SSH -X, etc.

That will help figure out if it is VNC, SDL, etc. tricks that you need
to work with.
Also what xen commands are you using to show/hide VM windows.

Cheers,
Todd

--
Todd Deshane