Re: [Xen-users] 3ware 9650 support for Xen

To: Freddie Cash <fjwcash@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] 3ware 9650 support for Xen
From: Steven Timm <timm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 10:26:04 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 08:37:25 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For what it's worth, I'm running the stock kernel-xen out of
rhel 5.2/centos 5.2/sci. linux 5.2 and it is recognizing the 3ware 9650
card just fine.  Red hat 5 claims to be a 2.6.18 kernel but they have
back-ported a lot of stuff into it.  Before i did that, and I was
using the 2.6.18 kernel out of the xen tarballs from xen.org, I couldn't see the 3ware either.

Steve Timm