Re: [Xen-users] Shutdown of dom0 with running DomUs cannot deactivate vo

To: deshantm@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Shutdown of dom0 with running DomUs cannot deactivate volume group
From: Martin Lang <mlg-hessigheim@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 17:05:46 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 08:04:07 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I put

on_xend_stop = "shutdown"

in my domU config files without any result. I still get the error message that lvm volumes are used and cannot be shutdown. Does setting on_xend_stop = "shutdown" wait until all domUs are shutdown, or does the normal shutdown process go on in parallel.