[Xen-users] I can't connect to the Internet in Xen 3.1 + Debian 4.0

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] I can't connect to the Internet in Xen 3.1 + Debian 4.0
From: "吕孟轩" <gyluwoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 03:57:56 +0800 (CST)
Delivery-date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 12:58:48 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 I had installed Debian 4.0 with kernele of 2.6.18-6, and then I
installed Xen 3.1.0 and took Debian as Dom0.Now I can use xm command,
create PV guest and HVM guest.But I can't connect to the Internet when I
am in Dom 0.

Then I installed Xen 3.3 with the kernel 2.6.18.8 from xen.org on the
same host machine, when i was in Xen 3.3 and still take the debian as
dom0,I can connect to the Internet !But when i came in Xen 3.1 again,I
found that not only can't I connect to the Internet,but also I can't use
Xen! when i typed "xm list",it told me that"connect to the
Internet".Could you tell me why?

Thanks a lot!