[Xen-users] Stub domains & gplpv?

To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Stub domains & gplpv?
From: "Andrew Lyon" <andrew.lyon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 17:22:45 +0100
Delivery-date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 09:23:27 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :content-disposition; bh=J/81E290V4eficnaBfom5mJyeX/zjmET9D+d4vxb/fU=; b=PxA7Abs8lB/cfFCHQkf/McbYgrc5AuM2flpFF9sK6PdvxU2iV+ErWauS0J8EpP8Z25 MnsUvTno4U3ZIpr+3FvgzsA30NJ19WHMYAsFDxmTAFbcv6XN3gGxdk5konJ44n67aZaz eCnwrP/w+vikaSMr6oPYAMjiLui9VxQWzjP+M=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Do/will the gplpv drivers work with stub domains?  from what I have
read I believe the same performance and security benefits would apply?

I ask because I am about to install some new windows hvm's and I
previously found that they will not boot if the config is changed to
use stub domain, these will be under light load so I might set them up
with stub domains and use emulated devices until the drivers are
available.

Has anybody else used stub domains? any tips? In the example config
file it mentions adding a disk device line to both config files if you
are using pv drivers but I couldnt get that working, one of the disks
has w! as the read/write mode, I've not been able to find any
documentation that explains what that means..

Thanks
Andy