Re: [Xen-users] GPLPV - Server 2008

To: Vladimir Elizarov <xengelpublicx@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] GPLPV - Server 2008
From: Alexander Hoßdorf <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 13:17:31 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 04:18:13 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vladimir Elizarov schrieb:
Alexander Hoßdorf пишет:
James Harper schrieb:
Hi,

I have a simple question ;-)
Has anyone made experiences with GPLPV driver and MS Server 2008?

I had it working previously, but on my Debian Xen Dom0's 2008 crashes
all the time (even without gplpv), so I haven't had a chance to test
it recently.

James
This is strange, I had Server 2008 Standard working on Debian Dom0 and
Ubuntu Dom0 each about 4 Months
without crashes and failures.
Debian with Dom0 Kernel compiled from source and Ubuntu Dom0 installed
from Ubuntu Repository binaries.

Debian was version 3.1.3 and Ubuntu now 3.2.0.
I'll try GPLPV with Server 2008 in the next days and give feedback.

Cheers,
Alex

Hello,

i'm install GPLPV in ms windows 2008 server x64 and get error in boot:
"windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file"

I tried to find solutions in google. But they do not fit.

I read in xenwiki:
"permanently "test sign" drivers, the procedure is documented here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa906283.aspx";

hm. is very difficult. :) who can assist in this operation?

Thanks.

__________ Hinweis von ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Signaturdatenbank-Version 3526
(20081016) __________

E-Mail wurde gepr�ft mit ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

Hello,

I haven't tested GPLPV on Server 2008 yet.
Sorry for this. The day has not enough hours in fact ;-)
I see if I can test it this evening.

Cheers,
Alex