[Xen-users] XEN documentation

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] XEN documentation
From: <natrbrazell@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 13:51:55 -0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 10:52:42 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm a newb.  Before I go asking a lot of useless questions can I get a few
recommendations on where to go for questions.  I've got CENTOS running with the
xen kernel and RHEL 5 para-virt guest operating system.  My resolution when
connecting to the guest is 800x600.  I will need to adjust that.  Is there a
file with start up parameters such as vnc geometry?

Thanks,