Re: [Xen-users] Windows assigned 4GB RAM BSOD with GPLPV (0.9.10)

To: terii@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Windows assigned 4GB RAM BSOD with GPLPV (0.9.10)
From: "Thiago Camargo Martins Cordeiro" <thiagocmartinsc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 19:26:19 -0300
Cc: James Harper <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 15:27:02 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=nvN5qnONj0yzgH6IgI76Ix9K5syoHbLnjYXvkXPBUWY=; b=x4khypuMJIXEclQ7HnDuu3IXg8VChpINeXuWcPScJY8nEUr6o50JFTa39A+gc7+pnG cqyrS1Y9ghRIZE2AR6OVnHqtyroeg8oiQ60zjTMbwUzF8uHvfqtPbiWBlviw5UxYQ6tg lIXWOBuZEVgEKHoD2NpKsYIq6f88r8CZ/YqXI=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What version of Xen are you using?