Re: [Xen-users] major slow down with xen implementation

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 11:55 AM, Geoffrey <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Can't para-virtualize.  Running 64bit on the hardware so as to get access to
> the full 32GB memory.  Running 32bit virtuals, because we have a third party
> app that won't run on 64bit.  I know...

it's not easy to write a 32bit app that won't run when the needed
libraries are there; but i guess you're already tired of analysing ldd
output.

if you're stuck with HVM, then at least make sure that you're using PV
drivers.  it really does a world of difference

--
Javier