Re: [Xen-users] Unable to ping guest hostname

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Unable to ping guest hostname
From: "Nemeth, Tamas" <nice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 10:44:48 +0200
Cc: Stephen Liu <satimis@xxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 01:45:23 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi!

Please send the config file (or running config extracted by "xm list
--long DOMAINNAME" of both the original and the cloned domU, and the the
output of the following commands from the dom0 and both the original and
the cloned domU:

brctl show
ip route show
ip address show
cat /etc/resolv.conf
for i in /proc/sys/net/bridge/* ; do echo "$i $(<$i)" ; done
iptables -t filter -L -nv