Re: [Xen-users] Xen vs VirtualBox

To: "Steve Spencer" <sspencer@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen vs VirtualBox
From: "Grant McWilliams" <grantmasterflash@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 10:34:25 -0700
Cc: Xen List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 10:35:06 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=+Xnv6Me7KKTyvj/jlpHppWhrnkgA91v/wM/MP17ENSk=; b=MZEGzr0FkvJKNHB9YXqmldlS0TV89y/aebqIFImyKVEkHGR++oPX0wiu4c8OkXaiHg MiHR/Z3JVjiR0ydEdyBIWb6LAvIAZNq3Par4CZo+8+WrzaTym++frDaWXRxrX4rklQfX 3DQvVq0guhRVk6QyWxiiYaOUj56lC7qGgnhww=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx