[Xen-users] [Virengeprüft] How setup shorewall with xen-3.3 ?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] [Virengeprüft] How setup shorewall with xen-3.3 ?
From: "Mr. WebLover" <mrweblover@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 03:07:28 +0200
Delivery-date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 18:08:16 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi @ all,

i want to use shorewall in my dom0 and domU's, but i have a little bit trouble with it.

I followed thhis HowTo:
http://www.shorewall.net/Xen.html

But in this HowTo they works with xenbr0 bridge, and in the new xen config,
there is no bridge with that name. In my system the bridge has the name eth0...

So, i have the interfaces
eth0 (bridge and device ?)
peth0 the real net device
and the vif intderface for my domU

Can someone give me a tip, what is the right configure way for this scenario ?

I hope someone can help me or give me a tip
and sorry for my bad english.

Best regards
Torsten

 Diese E-Mail wurde auf Viren und gefährliche Anhänge durch das
 AttNet E-Mail Sicherheitssystem untersucht und ist wahrscheinlich virenfrei.

 © 2007 Ingenieurbüro AttNet - Torsten Albrecht Dipl.-Ing. IT
 Schillerstraße 5 - 67304 Kerzenheim - E-Mail: info@xxxxxxxxx