Re: [Xen-users] Duplicate Domain Issue (Feedback)

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Duplicate Domain Issue (Feedback)
From: Steve Spencer <sspencer@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 12:00:38 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 10:01:10 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All,

Anyone have any ideas on this?  I've got a couple more Xen machines to
update the Dom0 on sometime in the near future.  I can always wing it
again and work through any problems, however if someone has run into
this, It would be great to have your feedback.

Thanks,

Steven G. Spencer, Network Administrator
KSC Corporate - The Kelly Supply Family of Companies
Office 308-382-8764 Ext. 231
Mobile 308-380-7957