RE: [Xen-users] Modules not loading

To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Modules not loading
From: "Joseph L. Casale" <JCasale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 23:49:12 -0600
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 22:49:51 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Your method should work.
>If you like, you could use the source archive and this spec I hacked
>together to build rpms.
>ftp://mirrors.dtint.com/pub/linux/xen/xen3.3.0.spec
>
>I'm running it on a secondary node, but with no domU's yet...
>(primary is xen 3.2.1 built the same way.)
>
>jerry

Jerry,
Really appreciate all the info. I also tried to hack together a spec but
noticed right
off I didn't know what patches to comment out and how. I see you did (how did
you deduce this?).

It compiled and built rpms, thanks!!

How would you also remove the libvirt/dnsmasq pre reqs? Is that easy?

One question I am still searching for is how to load modules repeatable across
reboots?
What's the correct way to do this?

Thanks again,
jlc