RE: [Xen-users] GPL PV drivers for Windows 0.9.11-pre12

To: "Joost van den Broek" <jvandenbroek@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] GPL PV drivers for Windows 0.9.11-pre12
From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 21:56:49 +1000
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 04:57:36 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> With Large Send Offload disabled, it indeed utilizes it's max
bandwidth!
> Both RX/TX are about 94mbit when testing at 100mbit lan, so that's a
> perfect result! I first updated to pre13 before I tried this, so can't
> tell if it had to do with your last version. However, I know I did
test
> it with large send offload disabled before, but not with one of the
> latest pre's. Do you still need the output requested?

If you could please re-test with -pre13 and Large Send enabled again it
would be useful. If that goes at full speed then I don't really need the
info from xenstore-ls, but if it goes slowly again I would appreciate
the xenstore-ls info.

It may be that your netback is telling the drivers that large send is
unsupported but that I'm activating it anyway, which may well result in
a slowdown.

Thanks

James