[Xen-users] xen client side package.

To: XenUsers <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] xen client side package.
From: jd <jdsw2002@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 20:04:39 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: xenman-packaging <xenman-packaging@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 20:05:15 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi
   As you might have noticed that ConVirt http://www.convirt.net now supports
both Xen as well as KVM platforms. I am looking for a smallest footprint xen
client package that can manage remote Xen Nodes via xml-rpc / xen-api. This
would help,

     -- Xen users interested in managing Xen on the remote box only
     -- KVM only users,
     -- and evaluating possibility of win32 ConVirt client

 On Fedora the xen-libs pacakge does not seem to contain the python stuff while
the xen package seems to contain dependency on xen kernel, virt-* etc.
Also, would like to know distribution specific package factoring for the same
as well.

Thanks
/Jd