[Xen-users] Multiple domUs using framebuffer without X

To: Xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Multiple domUs using framebuffer without X
From: Olivier Tétard <toutoune25@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 19:14:06 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 10:14:50 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

I'm trying to use Xen to implement a visualization based Multi-Level
Secure system by having each level in domUs. To increase security in
Dom0, I'd like to avoid the usage of Xorg in it. Currently, I'm able
to run a domU using framebuffer in my dom0's tty1. The problem is that
the domU's "window" is always on top (and displays on all domO's
ttys). Is the problem linked to Xen, Qemu-dm, domO's kernel, or
something else?

Ideally, I'd like to display domU's consoles in dom0's tty and being
able to switch between different domUs by doing CTRL+ALT+F2,
CTRL+ALT+F3, and so on. I didn't find anything useful while searching
the web so I don't know if anybody have tried to do this and even if
it's easily possible.

Thanks in advance,
Olivier;

--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x43CEA851
Olivier Tétard - toutoune25