Re: [Xen-users] Measure disk activity in full-virtualization.

To: deshantm@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Measure disk activity in full-virtualization.
From: "Alain Barthe" <ab266061@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 11:21:23 +0200
Cc: Alejandro Paredes <aleparedes@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 02:22:04 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=KX8R3+i8joOgKlO5/wAQQI3YbR7ZLozGYF4l2hSr4cA=; b=WWEpyX1c+4/fwD6V2FM2JN+A7Cue5JcRGL+5LBctbP9xPfwUunzl7FFqzv5fRKao8Y xUJbqagiYbSS3p0QgfthFQOlm3/SjkSX8k9QbgJhsI6L4hx6vRfwz7ArlRSTDWWIUstf QOGuZRjR9QBQZUHHugG+PYYpIwlgMiaQDFoF8=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx