Re: [Xen-users] Migration from a regular system to Xen

To: Antoine Benkemoun <antoine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Migration from a regular system to Xen
From: Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 19:00:27 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 10:50:57 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=9iqqKljuBx7WUFd90KPzoRIV3TCr1DM/FdKkUhDtBrg=; b=SE7qrqxymkaj4jFwlDZR/AI/IHjLxJBrYu/L78yBzLDDH1yzObHX1/KXM4stJecyFe 4pphhjary0X/dhsbeHclyc2ztlITn384dxEvgd88JSVaTv33QXZtY5laWmKEx+6pm9Lp OZyUxGpLLFD/7i7cLjIDSLooOOu/YrdcVbkqA=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx