Re: [Xen-users] Xen installation : Python C API mismatch

To: "Mark Williamson" <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen installation : Python C API mismatch
From: "Antoine Benkemoun" <antoine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 21:17:14 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 12:17:50 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender :to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references :x-google-sender-auth; bh=qAeP21YCKv114I3Q7FqtrvrZVysvtjU5u2CNW4uBME4=; b=NlKOtfzh5IYEFuiFB26ghMO0YsGhFcC48HcJiXvuUh2wRvBOkUBOZYVZ80gH/Su3c8 YfEgrkYOMZnUyLzZHlNVHlblXSIYiqlAiGPfyQmthsu0WPNj0FDdzqAR9LOSJzu3IJg8 JHmTFXMIXPiXHRlA5XWJQ0Ku8E8vNYjGPHQYU=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you for your quick answer.

I installed the 3.1.0 binaries on a Lenny Sid installed. I followed the "Perfect Xen 3.0 install" tutorial to the letter.

I have the possibility to install from sources but I am somewhat afraid to do so... Can it crash the machine if installed ontop a previous install ? Basically, the machine not rebooting correctly wins me a trip to the datacentre and that's not fun :P

Is it possible to uninstall a previous Xen install so it doesn't mess up everything ?

Antoine