RE: [Xen-users] Multiple NIC and ports in XEN source and XEN enterprise

To: "'Fischer, Anna'" <anna.fischer@xxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Multiple NIC and ports in XEN source and XEN enterprise
From: "Venefax" <venefax@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 09:15:19 -0400
Cc: D.Kalogeras@xxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 06:15:56 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:cc:references :in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index:content-language; bh=KnLsrzxxSlTElBDeeN2A1/TLZkONahK/MAblmCa3PFU=; b=ATT2HAUreHrvTICYBBYKc2U2vyKa7QBQyC+QGetl7Cm46UKDiXIacbLBs7DW1d//vj fr0+Wsx4oqy1aiQLCvdjJOOLMBODBHkCFSIwzdsj8/zCGdcPjM03i0PZcbKTAvAhY6eZ TX0mU5UYn24mXa2J6/4p5x1IeEy8ZJ3XIu5bI=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The situation is this: I have one VM with IP x.x.x.25, and another VM with
IP y.y.y.45
When I ping one from the other, the packets take 8 ms, because they go out
to the internet and come back. How can I ask Xen to recognize that the
target IP is sitting next on a VM do not send the packets to the default
gateway? Does this make sense?