RE: [Xen-users] Cannot Install SLES9-SP4 Para DomU on SLES10-SP1 Dom0

To: Nick Couchman <Nick.Couchman@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Cannot Install SLES9-SP4 Para DomU on SLES10-SP1 Dom0
From: Adam Vinsh <adam.vinsh@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 17:28:23 -0600
Cc: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 16:28:55 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Interesting,
Did you install SLES9SP4 as PV on the SLES10SP1 base?
Or as I did by installing FV first?
I couldn't use any of the media or xen-store tricks to install the SP4
PV guest on the SLES10SP1 base.  A FV Guest installs great though.
-A

--
Adam Vinsh             BCS Mission Critical Business Solutions *(OSLO)
970-898-2024           Hewlett-Packard Company