Re: [Xen-users] PV domU using vnc

To: "Erdem Bayer" <ebayer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] PV domU using vnc
From: "Ray Barnes" <tical.net@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 22:29:58 -0400
Cc: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 19:30:30 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=mGtoTdw5RTsfhz5CElyfNuyQgIqTiyufK/rCuaBFMrI=; b=n4nzYFdmfZyZGQNvQwvUBUy2J4D7hUsZze02P6cPsWDwG9OtdjpHjiumAylbZ3Jxvh 4Ji+FbdbPcmVPJ9FjZKg3LDunSFjJjyIHyWh72+h1B9zrHidGsAj6nrW7L68jTuQxR4a h1S8bNOsaZu/jXxEuVexWWIQjiSgcOIVLQPTg=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'd recommend starting here:
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2008-06/msg00169.html

I started a similar thread last week; I still have not solved my
problem.  I did manage to get /dev/fb0 under Debian Lenny/Sid and
Ubuntu Hardy if I remember correctly, but I could never make the
console echo over to the VNC window.  I started a thread on the ubuntu
forums, also to no effect.  Nobody here was able to solve my problem
and I wasn't able to figure it out after playing with it for a week.
If you make any progress that builds on my "success" (if you can call
it that), please let me know.

-Ray