Re: [Xen-users] OS decision for dom0

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] OS decision for dom0
From: Paul Schulze <avlex@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 19:42:52 +0200
Delivery-date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 10:43:32 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:mime-version:in-reply-to :references:content-type:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:from :subject:date:to:x-pgp-agent:x-mailer:sender; bh=k7cQXvlEZfXLObduRx+/AiAGKAjYyqmvZ64QG+Npx/8=; b=ugDifYaJNq4MCIUYh8LDFrTei0qXseP/fsGkscnOLzi3vmqo9FK+l5NZ0joAZH4xPe 78vLWnCBZBGf+Hb35D3qKF5580DvOm+3gux/2KC3ByUc6KyXMLtu6ItbsDSSIqS2OIJX OIdineR4IAHK5eV/Bk3OCqaKMtYhKo4wsxzow=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx