[Xen-users] opensuse10.3 host and windows XP guest via Xen/Vbx

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] opensuse10.3 host and windows XP guest via Xen/Vbx
From: "Jörg Kühne" <joerg.kuehne@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 11:20:56 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 21 May 2008 02:21:28 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello

did anyone may made some experience with the called configuration (see Betreff).
I need to virtualize a Windows XP environment on
an opensuse 10.3 host. Because of several reach graphic application, like CAD
or Simulation, which only running on XP and lower Windows versions it would
bring good solution if I can virtualize the programs.

Unfortunately VBox 1.6 doesn't support OpenGL driver.

May Xen would bring a better value.

Thanks in advanced for your answer.

Best regards

Joerg

--
249 Spiele für nur 1 Preis. Die GMX Spieleflatrate schon ab 9,90 Euro.
Neu: Asterix bei den Olympischen Spielen: http://flat.games.gmx.de