Re: [Xen-users] xen dom0 32 bits memory is limited to 16GB?

Marco Strullato wrote:
Hi all,

I've just downloaded the last grub from cvs, built and set up with the
option that allows me to specify the "mem" parameter. So I set this
parameter to 25G or 25600.
After boot I confirm that nothing has changed The system "see" only 16GB of ram.

So I excluded the boot loader, the kernel  that is "pae" with high
memory support. So the other part is xen. I believe there's a limit
somewhere so that a 32 bit dom0 can handle a maximun of 16GB.... but
where? I want to avoid this limit!

Thanks

Marco