Re: [Xen-users] Xen and Torque

To: "Artem Y. Pervin" <artempervin@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen and Torque
From: "rishi pathak" <mailmaverick666@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 11:09:39 +0530
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 22:40:28 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=+eKTtl91S/Au+4noN3lzfSLCP2JeA/WmYroBY6hJF1A=; b=umuLqyDUjprcSVIJXjUyp7xGw5rd18uMHZzAYV8tdBe0QuT9n1bqQ0+8B3G05an/p6pcPROvUTr3/SXkR/BcGWVbgu4iut9BhIhAO9lhFWTk+Sr6rb9Oevt6kjpHFfVm0r279yBai2UPdUFUQbufY4tLGHOzUGRnD4S7KtYWZ6s=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you are using moab then see :
http://www.clusterresources.com/products/mwm/docs/5.6resourceprovisioning.shtml