Re: [Xen-users] is ther any limit on domU creation

Hello again,

please answer to the mailinglist. The community should benefit from the solution to your problem too!
I am sorry, but I neither have a howto, nor do I work with RedHat products.
Did you do a google search [1] on that?

I found this, maybe it helps:

echo "options loop max_loop=256" >> /etc/modprobe.conf

256 <- This is the max count of loop devices, so you may want to change that.
After you did that, you need to reboot your machine, or do a:

rmmod loop
modprobe loop

Hope it helps,
Greetz Age_M