Re: [Xen-users] Sucessful Upgrade from 3.0.4 to 3.2 anyone?

Ian,

Are you upgrading your dom0 kernel version at the same time?  If I recall
correctly, the 3.0.4->3.1 development cycle changed the default memory mode
to be PAE.

This means that your old 3.0.4-based dom0 Linux is probably non-PAE whilst
your 3.1-based Xen will be PAE - that combination will refuse to boot.

You can get more feedback on why the machine is rebooting constantly by
putting "noreboot" on the Xen command line so that the messages will stay on
the screen for you to read.  A manual poweroff/on will be required to reset
the box.

Cheers,
Mark