Re: [Xen-users] 64bit srpm build error under CentOS 5.1

On Wed, 2008-04-09 at 03:31 -0600, Kai Schaetzl wrote:
> read centos-virt (the archive now), was just discussed there.
>
> Kai

Bas's suggestion has already been done to the stock srpm? So looking at
the thread in centos-virt, I see John M's suggestion to add the
following:

mv %{buildroot}%{_prefix}/lib/xen/boot %{buildroot}%{_libdir}/%{name}
# put hvmloader in the right place

Would that be under line 106, `make XENFB_TOOLS=y
XEN_PYTHON_NATIVE_INSTALL=1 DESTDIR=%{buildroot} prefix=/usr
install-tools install-docs`?

So I need to unpack the spec, but how do I force rpmbuild to use a
different spec file now?

Thanks!
jlc