[Xen-users] Good primer on Xen SXP domain configuration files?

To: Xen List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Good primer on Xen SXP domain configuration files?
From: Daniel Kao <dkao@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 13:12:41 -0700
Delivery-date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 13:13:15 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi All,

All of my newly created guest domains in Xen 3.2.0 are in the newer "config.sxp" configuration file format.  I was wondering if there was a good primer/FAQ on all the options and such in the SXP format?  Been looking around the Wiki and I must be blind or something and all the /etc/xen/xmexample* files are in the older Python format.  I have a couple HVM and PV config.sxp files now and would like some documentation so I may be better at tweaking them.  Thanks!

Cheers,
Daniel
--
Daniel Kao