[Xen-users] Problems upgrading to Xen 3.1

To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Problems upgrading to Xen 3.1
From: "Fischer, Anna" <anna.fischer@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 13:51:44 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 06:53:00 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've upgraded my Xen system from Xen 3.0.4 to Xen 3.1 by installing a new
xen.gz, new xen-tools and new xen-libs for my SLES10 system (using RPMs
provided through Novell). However, now the system doesn't boot up any more.
Basically, it seems to boot the Xen hypervisor (I can see all the (XEN)
messages), but then suddenly reboots instead of booting the Dom0 kernel. When
upgrading to 3.1, do I actually also need to upgrade the Dom0 kernel somehow?
If yes then how can I do that? I don't see any errors in the boot logs, as the
kernel doesn't even seem to start up at all before the system suddenly reboots.

Thanks,
Anna